Format & Call Letters
W105 plays the biggest Country music artists in America today.
W105 is the number 1 adult Country music station, covering Southeastern New Mexico and West Texas with its massive 100,000-watt signal. We cover over 15 Counties.
W105 targets affluent listeners 35 to 64 years olds. These listeners have high disposable income.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
Great artist, great songs! W105 features the biggest songs and artists from the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and some from the 2000s. W105 core artists include Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks, Hank Williams Jr, George Strait, Alan Jackson, Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, Merle Haggard, Randy Travis, Alabama, George Jones, Alan Jackson, Clint Black, Trisha Yearwood, Reba and more.
W105 Country music format has become very popular at work for listeners.
W105 allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
W105has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: W105 targets Affluent consumers in the 35-64 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group. The median age is 45.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: W105 has more.males listening than females. Alporimitly 57% are male and 43% are female.
Occupation: W105 listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as tradespeople, employed in the sales and service industry and are employed as administrators or clerical staff.
Household Income: W105 listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: W105 listeners are well educated. The majority of W105 listeners have attended or completed college or more.
Investments: W105 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: W105 attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with W105.
W105 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
W105 targets homeowners. 68% of W105 listeners own their own home. A huge category for these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
The W105 is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
W105 Listeners Have Purchasing Power
W105 targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- They enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
W105 is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an active audience in their prime purchasing years.
We Target The Most Powerful Demographic Force In American History
Every year, the U.S. Consumer Expenditure Survey shows adults 55-64 outspend the average consumer in nearly every category, from food, household furnishing, entertainment, personal care, gifts, etc.
- Boomers will make-up HALF of the entire U.S. population.
- Boomers control HALF of the nation’s aggregate household spending.
- Adults 50+ will continue to be the most powerful consumers in the marketplace.
-The US Census shows the senior age group is for the first time the largest in terms of size and percent of the population in the U.S.
-Over the next 30 years, the 65+ population will be larger than the younger generations.
-The 50+ population has $2.4 trillion in annual income, which accounts for 42% of all after-tax income in the U.S. (Consumer Expenditure Survey).
-Boomers and seniors have a net worth 3x that of younger generations (Economic Policy Institute).
-Baby boomers account for nearly $230 billion, or 55% of consumer packaged goods sales (Nielsen).
-Boomers spend $157 billion on trips every year (NextAvenue).
-Americans 50+ account for half of all consumer spending.
-Boomers outspend younger adults online 2:1 on a per-capita basis (Forrester).
WYSH & WQLA delivers listeners with a high disposable income in their prime spending years.
Start Your Mornings With Bee And The Breakfast Club On W105
Kevin Bee: I grew up in a great radio family. There was nothing better than listening to my dad every morning on the radio.
Bee & The Breakfast Club began 39 years ago in Houma Louisiana and has been on the air in multiple states over the years.
New Mexico: Bee & The Breakfast Club moved to Roswell and Southeast New Mexico in December of 2008. What sets us apart is Bee & The Breakfast Club says what everyone thinks but are afraid to say. We make you think and laugh.
Bee & The Breakfast Club Demo is 25- 65 adults. Multiple awards for Morning Show Of The Year in four different states. Bee & The Breakfast Club has been the cornerstone for multiple number 1 rated stations.
Our listeners are the smartest, prettiest, and get our brand of satire and commentary.
We're proud that the New Mexico Broadcast Association awarded Bee & The Breakfast Club Morning Show Of The Year!
Join Bee & The Breakfast Club mornings from 6 AM to 9 AM on W105.
W105 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here